Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: How is the Main Man Dezi???

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Sherri Sixxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aaaw,look at all those loving posts,Dezi Diabetes! (lol) Am glad u r recoverin well!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member 37bolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2003
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK Dezi I caught you logged in now you better say Hey!
    Ashliegh

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Girlfriend in a Coma:
    OK Dezi I caught you logged in now you better say Hey!
    Ashliegh
    <font size="3" face="Arial">Dez might be being anti-social, but I'll say "hi" to you Ash!!!

    Hey, in the next day or two I will have two DVD's you might want for your collection. Some guy is sending me a DVD with both the original KING KONG and SON OF KONG on it. KK is schedualed for a release sometime in the next year or so, but no word at all on SON.

    The other disc is a CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON disc. It had the original CFTBL along with the sequels REVENGE OF THE CREATURE and THE CREATURE WALKS AMONG US.

    I know you are more of a blood, guts, boobs and gore guys, but these should be pretty friggin' cool to have in any collection. CFTBL was out, but has been deleted, and no word of the sequels yet hitting DVD.

    Plus there is a DVD with a ton of Horror short films on it coming my way.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 37bolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2003
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very Cool Stuff Carl actually as of late I've been getting into more monster type stuff than pure gore.I finally picked up Kronos, but I've actually watched Cabin Fever like 5 times in the past two weeks so I'm still digging bloody ass movies.Have you seen Cabin Fever yet?
    Ashliegh

  5. #25
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he didn't see the posts Carl. He logged off before he read them. I just talked to him on the phone,He'll love chattin with you and Ash and everyone else again. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Dezi_Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2003
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As the wife said I logged off before seeing anymore post here
    Wasn't trying to be anti-social
    Still trying to get used to Ash's new screen name (was used to EvilAsh)
    Anywayyyyyyyyyyy...Can't believe a post with my name on it is already 2 pages, especially since I haven't been here 4ever

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Girlfriend in a Coma:
    Very Cool Stuff Carl actually as of late I've been getting into more monster type stuff than pure gore.I finally picked up Kronos, but I've actually watched Cabin Fever like 5 times in the past two weeks so I'm still digging bloody ass movies.Have you seen Cabin Fever yet?
    Ashliegh
    <font size="3" face="Arial">No, still have yet to see Cabin Fever as I myself am tired beyond belief of gore. I can't even remember the last gory film I watched. Oh, wait, I watched The Prowler a little while ago. All B&W and old Horror films for me. I got The Old Dark House and The Ghoul (both old Karloff films) recently and have been loving them!!! I will need to check out Cabin Fever though, as it seems to be an even split between those that LOVE the film, and those that HATE it!

    Dez, we are still talking about you on this thread because we all LOVE you!!!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Baby,you're unflgetable!!!


    I'm gonna make people huurrlll hehehehe [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    true though

  9. #29
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    unforgetable too forums

  10. #30
    Inactive Member 37bolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2003
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No Problem Dez!Carl you have to see Cabin Fever,it's pretty gory but it's not gore for the sake of gore.IMHO those that don't like the movie and claim to be horror fans are pretty fucked up.They are probably the same people that thought Scream was revolutionary.blah!
    Ashliegh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •